My husband and girls LOVE bananas, so lately I have been making a lot of banana flavored treats for my family.
This breakfast is healthy, delicious, and super simple to make with and for kids! Ella and I made this batch together for Sunday breakfast for our family.
This recipe makes 24 muffins- which is perfect for our large family. This recipe can be easily cut in half if your family size isn’t as large! Or you can make and freeze for an easy grab & go breakfast for those accidental last-minute mornings!
- 1 Stick vegan “butter”, softened (I use Earth’s Best!)
- 4 Over-ripe bananas
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 Cup light brown sugar
- 1 TSP salt
- 2 TSP cinnamon
- 2 TSP Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 TSP baking soda
- 2 TSP baking powder
- 2 Cups oats
- Wash hands ✋
- Preheat oven to 400° + prepare muffin tins (reusable liners or spray with Pam Baking Spray w. Flour)
- In your stand mixer bowl, mix together bananas, flour, and brown sugar.
- Add in salt, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Add oats, stir to combine.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin + top with oats for decoration
- Bake 15 minutes + let cool before serving
That’s it! So easy that kids can make these almost entirely by themselves!
I hope you enjoy your Vegan Banana Oat muffins! If you do, please share!
Have a beautiful day 🥰